Developement & Issues
If you find any issues/bugs, please report these to the jme bug trackker on github.
Please provide code/a testpage, if possible.
Please use the official jQuery Forum: 'Using jQuery Plugins' and tag your post with [jme].
Fork the jme-repository
The jme-repository is on github and therefore easy to fork and contribute to. Feel free to make jme better.
Roadmap for next version
- find and fix as many bugs as possible
provide a11y-extension(s) (subtitles/timed tracks) to be 100% WAI-WCAG 2.0 conformdone maybee implement preload-attribute feature in browsers that do load full media data (if not fixed in next version of webkit)(but: vote this bug!)
- simple documentation for extending plugin-support, API and controls (behavior-classes)
Roadmap for next versions
provide a better workaround in the fullscreen-plugin for the Firefox-Flash-Reframe bug (this workaround will be nice)(it's nice :-) thanks to Till Reitemeyer)
- provide an embed this plugin
- provide a cutdown, lightweight version version jQuery UI's slider/progressbar widgets (but fully compatible)
- maybe better OGG-Support (cortado and/or highgate media suite, depends on WebM/VP8 adoption by Adobe)